20 HOURS OF TRAINING
Phase to be defined
Phase to measure
• Six Sigma Objectives and Principles
•. DMAIC Lean Six Sigma Knowledge Assessment Methodology
• Definition and Project Management Lean Six Sigma
• The Voice of the Customer - The CTQ
• Performance and process capacity (SIPOC-VSM) *
• Mapping of Six Sigma variables
• Basic Statistics
• Calculation of Sigma level
• Cash Register and whiskers
• Process capacity analysis
• Box plot
• Root cause analysis ( Cause - Effect, 5 Because)
• Hypothesis Tests
• Control charts for variables
• QFD *
• Intervals and Confidence *
• Correlation and regression analysis *
• Use of Minitab Software
• Failure Mode and Effect Analysis - Amef *
• Control Plans *
Note: If one of the participants have already passed the BASIC course of 40 Hours. It is only suggested that you take 20 Hours with the 6 topics that appear in (*) and demonstrate the implementation of what has been learned through an applied project to obtain the LEAN SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT certification
Synchronous Virtual Training
At TELEACCION we have adapted our training processes to the online training methodology, seeking to guarantee the high standard of pedagogical and technical training programs.
We reduced the duration of training sessions.
We guarantee interactivity with the participants and pedagogical tools.
We integrate virtual conference platforms, which allow to improve the relationship with the participants, use of whiteboards, separation of groups that also generate control metrics.